Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Today I learned what "Rick Roll" means.

I'm taking a break from writing a term paper to bring you this update:

For some reason, I often manage to ignore the existence of slang terms and put off looking them up for a long time. People use these terms regularly and I continue to ignore them and pretend like they don't exist. Much later, I end up getting confronted with one directly, and whoever is talking to me looks at me like I am a complete moron for not understanding things like "ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT" which I actually still could not explain to you even though I just Googled it.

Anyway, in the interest of relevancy and of sharing my love for whoever you are reading this, I am going to link you to a bunch of websites that are worth sharing. I pinky swear that I would tell you if any of them were not safe for work. Without further ado, here are the first six things that popped into my head:


Someday maybe things will get really weird around here and I will post all of the things that I can think of that are funny in a really screwed up, twisted way, but today is not that day.

This post is terrible and I apologize. It's finals week and sharing is caring and if anything funny happens right now, it will be at my expense grade-wise and I am really hoping that doesn't happen.

It would be pretty neat if you decided to comment with funny internet things or Tweet 'em at @DaisySqueaks. I could use a break from writing and studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment