Thursday, June 6, 2013

Major Accomplishments of Dead Week

"Dead week" is what colleges call the week before finals, but there really isn't anything "dead" about it. The goal of the week is to study and prepare for finals. Today, my major accomplishment was making Daisy barf in the kitchen.

To clarify, Daisy is our cat. Sometimes she squeaks, but usually she is a lot louder than that.


To clarify even further, I didn't actually make Daisy barf. See, Daisy has a terrible habit of barfing in places that are difficult to clean. This is usually the carpet or rugs, but she has been known to throw up in our bed and on Marcus's pillows. I once woke up to cat barf on the side of the bed that I am supposed to sleep on. (I actually sleep in the middle of the bed because sleeping Lauren is determined to cuddle and sleeping Marcus is usually about 400 degrees and wants nothing to do with it.)

Anyway, Daisy hopped down from the water heater in the bathroom last night and started to barf on the bathroom rug. The illustration is slightly inaccurate, as I was peeing at the time. In a heroic, selfless gesture, I shoved Daisy onto the kitchen floor... and then yelled into the other room that Daisy barfed, causing Marcus to clean it up.

You would get such nice pictures if I weren't too lazy to actually draw anything.
Easy clean up cat barf = daily accomplishment. I only need one, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment